Wednesday, April 21, 2010

#1: Storytelling in Perspective



Our first clue was to sketch two places on campus that have a certain significance to us. Both of my areas relate back to my sorority, Chi Omega. Chi Omega has changed me a lot and has made me aware of many things in life, for one, we are much more fornicate then most. People take for granted for being healthy, or even not losing loved ones to diseases. All greek organizations participate in "Relay For Life" as a part of greek week. We all gather to celebrate survivors of cancer and raise money to help prevent while providing entertainment to the families attending by performing a lip-sync. Relay For Life was so much fun because I felt it brought in the community to show the college students really do care and want to help. One person can only do so much, but joining together as a team can change the world.
My second drawing is the sidewalk in the quad. This is what I ran over when I was rushing toward my new home. Again, just signifying the appreciation for the change that Chi Omega has brought into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment