Monday, February 22, 2010

Window.





I feel like I learned a lot from this project. I understand what I could have changed to have a more defined dual moment of light. I would make the right side of my cardboard longer to create more over lapping and maybe even add another layer. As a second material I used tracing paper which gave the light shining through a sense of majestic "glow". These pictures were taken at 12 in the afternoon, but also consider that the weather was overcast. If we were to have more time, I would have added these components I have listed and it would have made my project stronger.
We also had to in some way coordinate to our neighbors which was difficult. But, I went with the idea of converging, and rain drops on a window. The long lines running into each other represent coming together as one while having the characteristics of running rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment